Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tomorrow

I wanna call him. I wanna say every stupid thing in my brain right now. I wish he'd listen.

I don't have anyone to talk to right now outside of this stupid blog. I feel like I lost the most important person in my family.

I'm not good at being alone. I already had somebody else want to have the relationship talk. I can't right yet. But I do want to start exploring my options again. This is just how I function. There's a bar tender, and a video game investor. I'm speaking to others. I'm meeting people. And yet I wake up miserable and cry myself to sleep at night still.

Am I pushing myself too hard? Something has to fucking fill my time.

Anyway- The Dreaming is in town tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep. I have a very long exciting day ahead of me. I just wish it hadn't been tainted.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment