Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sarah is my Angel

Sarah is my angel...

Because she's explained things to me in a rational way.
Because she's answering my questions.
Because she'd being honest and open with her experiences.
Because she recognized something.

I didn't realize I had such a good friend. Thank God for her.
I think I'm ok.
I'm understanding the symptoms. I understand what I'm going through in a way that makes sense now. I was having real physical stuff going on. I was scared. I mean... I've never been there before. Felt that. What the hell was that?!?

I'm ok for now you guys. I don't want to give away too much, but Kate may be dissappearing for a little while. If at all possible not. But that was scary shit.

I may keep this private. It's really huge. And I believe in complete honesty; but this may need to be one for just me.

If you don't hear from me just know I'm gunna be ok. I just wasn't. Especially you SB. I'll send you an email if circumstances change.

I don't pray: but watch over Sarah; she just may have saved my life. (And not because I was going to kill myself.)What a fucker stress is...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment: