Friday, September 10, 2010

Missing Me

If you saw my legs you wouldn't understand either. I certainly don't. It takes 5 pics to cover the bruises. What is it I am doing to myself? Is it subconscious?

My life circles in circles. In circles.

It sucks.

I have to change it yet again.

I'm hoping to sleep. It's 11:22 am now. My stomach hurts. I just had a 2 hour conversation with a roomie. I don't know if she knew I was dealing with the physical shit I wish I hadn't done.

My brain hurts too. So do my legs. Fuck it, I guess everything does now.

The words of the last doctor appointment swirl in my head and I think "Kate, your brain has never been normal, and will never BE normal. You must come to accept this."

Which basically means pills forever, and I have to quit doing stupid fucking shit. Which was fine. I was ready to leave that fucking life forever. But how is it exactly one mends a broken heart?

How does one come to accept that normal is never an option? Never has been. Never will be?

I am hoping the feeling overtaking me now is calm and my stomach will go fuck itself.

I miss me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you mend a broken heart, but I think maybe only time does it, day by day.

    ReplyDelete