Monday, October 4, 2010

Xanax, RB, Stomach Pain

So I think the thing that clicked was the clonazepam. I took one last night because I was willing to try anything to help, and I really think it did.

If I'd had another one to take today I bet the feeling would have lasted longer than it did.

However, after eating today my stomach is cramping so mother fucking bad. Like, the stomach area just under my ribs. It hurt more than I can say. Maybe I overdid it. I'm hoping to sleep it off. I ate half a sandwhich for lunch, a lean cuisine, and part of a burrito. That is a lot more than I have eaten since the whole mess began. I don't wanna take a pain med because they are hard on your stomach and if it already hurts I'm afraid of making it worse. Maybe it was the tylenol I took earlier. Who fucking knows.

I tried to take my mind off of it by going to visit my friend Scott. He's in love with a girl who is dating Johnny's best friend now. It's so weird and such a small world. I think we may go to a show tomorrow night. I only feel safe hanging out with people who don't really want anything from me. Plus one of these days I'm hoping he'l help me record some of the stuff I've written. I haven't really written anything new in a month.

Xanax brain now. Thank God, because Ambien brain is fucking stupid and I hate it.

I'll write more when I'm more here. My stomach still hurts, but at least I'm very calm.

P.S- Bought "Get Him To The Greek" yesterday. Watching it. Love it. RB is fucking HILLARIOUS.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your stomach is fucked up. Mine is too today. I ate spicy stuff too late last night. I have had damn acid reflux all damn day.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete