Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Randomness

I'm just gunna write tonight as a stream of consciousness thing.

Sunday I felt a serious crashing wave of sadness leaving Johnny's house for the two days we wouldn't see each other. I mean it. There were tears for about a minute til I realized I hadn't checked my phone in two days, so I wiped my eyes and checked my phone and saw a text from my Dad. His friend had bailed out on helping him move his heavy furniture, so I called him up and he sounded super depressed. I agreed to do whatever I could. I'd do anything for my Dad. The only thing was, that day my pain level was somewhere between an 8.5 and 9.5. I'd had a charlie horse early that morning (which is still killing me btw) and I was dehydrated because Johnny and I had eaten literally the worst fries of my life the night before because they SEVERELY over salted. Plus the drinking= worse pain, and then I had a back spasm. My dad literally couldn't have picked a worse day to have me help not to mention we were at the beginning of a rain storm. Determined to help no matter what I popped some codeine and drove to Everett and literally lifted and moved furniture for the next two hours. I was sore but I didn't disappoint my Dad. He was so relieved to have me. Which made me feel needed. Which I'd forgotten how much I needed... :)

I've been consulting my tarot cards a lot more recently. And they have been extremely confusing as of late. I have two decks of cards. Very different. One is the Thoth deck, and one is the Gilded Deck. So I may do that when I'm through writing.

I've been doing so much booking, and hooking up other bands and such that my Dad gave me the advice to just start doing it for other bands, and charging a little commission. Since then, I've realized I'm much more happy when I've been doing it, because it makes me feel productive and it gives me something fulfilling to do. So I'm seriously considering how to go about it. (I mean for other bands, not just my band Flash Suppressor.) Which reminds me- I'm in negotiation with two other projects right now that seem to be going somewhere. I'm hoping they come to fruition, especially one called Lefthead. They write really great music...

I'm done again for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment