Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Results and the Move

Sorry on the lag in posts. I was waiting, waiting, waiting for something interesting to happen and then all at once so many things happened.

First of all my preliminary test for lupus came back positive. I have a lot more pain to look forward to it seems. I got the official test results today. I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I'm still going in every Tuesday for shots, and I have tomorrow and one more week of that. I don't know what to write about how I feel about it other than my back and neck ache right now. Badly.

I started looking for an apartment seriously last week, and I found a musician artist commune in the U district. I gave them my check today and intend to start moving next weekend. I am loving the fact I get to be closer to Johnny. I am also happy because of the timing I don't have to stress about getting all my stuff there in a day.

I've been drinking too much this week. I've had so many plans to go out and do things it's just gone with the territory. However, I'm loving the fact I'm having a quiet night in to do laundry, think about packing, dishes, and assorted crap. (Like blogging haha.)

Friday night I had dinner with Simon and we went with my friend Michael up to the Crescent for some gay karaoke. Johnny met us there eventually and what ensued was hilarity. Every gay boy in the joint hit on Johnny that night, and I mean they were giving him the full court press. I had to drag him away from some guys, and make out with him to prove he was straight. I sang ok, and we helped Michael take these two girls with us to this bar called the Bus Stop after. The night was fun. Michael drove me back to Everett eventually.

Saturday night was the Dirty Hollywood show. Dirty Hollywood is a Motley Crue tribute band and I was looking forward to it for awhile. Frank went with me because he knows the drummer (the guy that plays Tommy Lee) and heard they were fun. I went to hear me some live Motley tunes. I chose to wear black pants, a black tank and black leather jacket, silver accessories. Frank threw a temper tantrum and insisted I wear my mini skirt and heels. I was shocked. He literally drove me back to my house to change. I wonder if he sees how this behavior comes off to me and other girls? He said he didn't want to go unless I was dressed up more. It was the second time that week we had a disagreement about what I was wearing. This has never happened with any other guy before, friend or not.
We got to the show and it was so much fun. They didn't play a few of my faves, but the set was great and they did play their latest hit so I was happy. Then we decided to go to the Mercury for dancing afterward. Frank isn't really the type to hang at the Mercury, so he made me leave early, but the reason being I was getting hit on by four guys. In the outfit he made sure I wore, then got pissed at the attention I was getting. I CAN NOT MAKE HIM HAPPY AT ALL ANYMORE. It's not even my job. I do my best to make Johnny happy, and I try to make him happy too, but it's out of control.

I saw Johnny Sunday evening and we went to the Crescent AGAIN cuz I thought my friend Shane Riot was gunna be there. We got there early for karaoke but they were making a cd and I didn't know it. Apparently I'm gunna be on it, hehe. Johnny actually sang a few songs that evening, and he always sounds good so it was quite a lot of fun. Stayed until this morning but I had an asthma attack so I came home for my inhaler cuz I had the wrong one there. It's going to be so nice to have a ten minute commute to him.

Chris hasn't called or made any effort at all since I left Utah to even talk to me. Diana has been posting things all over his page on facebook again and I realized just how over it I am. I deleted him from my friends. I still check on his page occasionally, but really the only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs, and the bottom line truth is Chris doesn't give a flying fuck about me, how I feel, or what's going on in my life. He doesn't care and doesn't try. I wish he did.

I can't wait til Wednesday for the Hula Hula again when I get to see Greta. She's really amazing. Her energy is such fun to be around.

I'm excited for the Halestorm show coming up, and I'm trying to figure out how to get money for tickets for it. Morgan Page is playing too and I'm itching to be around the X again. I miss rolling. Spring time is roll time and Seattle feels like we're having an early spring thank god. I'm just loving it.

Anyway, that's my news for now. I'm sure I'll have more for you in a week or so, maybe before. :) I'll be along to check and read your blogs shortly. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Frank's ass has no business telling you how to dress. He's not your boyfriend, not that a boyfriend should even have that right. That's bullshit, man. You are a grown ass woman.

    Sorry to hear about the Lupus. Are you just relieved to have a diagnosis and a direction to move in?

    Glad you are having an early spring. We are snowed the fuck under here in Buttfuck, Ohio. I am SO READY for spring and summer. I can't tell you.

    Love you,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY! Thank you SB :)!!!!!!!!

    Yes, I am relieved but I did some more research today, and it was only the initial test that came back positive which means- it could be a number of autoimmune disorders, not just Lups. Grrrrr! That's what I've been saying all along! We'll see what happens...

    SPRING! That is all. ;)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete