Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GN Love

So...

I moved. :D

And my new place is amazing. Separate entrance. 2 years old.
And, as a cruel joke, I met the perfect third for Johnny and I tonight. Abi. She's beautiful. She's not tall blond or skinny, but she is average height, beautiful build, and gorgeous face. I know Johnny would have dug her. Seriously. As far as *that* was concerned. Damn, sometimes you wish you could just offer shit. No strings attached.

Anyway, life is what it is.

Tomorrow I'm putting up black out shades. I have to go to Target to buy a large mirror, and I have my open mic. Abi's coming. I'm happy to be playing some tunes again. And in 3 weeks I should have a new tune. I'm working on a piano cover of 'Doll Parts' by Hole.

Anyway I'm SO HAPPY to be in my new place. My life so far is... Adventurous. Met the roomies, played some music, ventured to a fairly new spot. Worked a few good hours this morning, planned an bill for one of my bars for April. Rehearsed for my open mic tomorrow. Now I'm watching Dexter and getting ready for pills.

So far, so good.

Let's hope it doesn't change.

For now anyway.

I wish people could see me for who I am now.

Who is the girl watching Dexter and focusing on work tomorrow.

*yawns to you*

Gooodnight love

1 comment:

  1. Your place sounds great. So glad to hear something good like that has come your way.

    You know I love you.

    SB

    ReplyDelete