Friday, June 4, 2010

Scattered Thoughts

I feel like sometimes I'm settling into myself. Like I'm doing ok, or I'm happy and then I read something that put me back in check. Back in reality. Slams me back into my body. I'm tired of being quiet about everything on a related, but separate note.

I spoke to my friend Debbie for a long time last night. About the last few years. Then the last few weeks. I met her cat. We had drinks...

I'm stoked about playing a show tonight. I'm stoked about the Powerman 5000 show tomorrow. I am on my way out the door with more questions than answers today. All of what everyone has said about me rings around in my head. I suppose somewhere is the truth. I'm gunna eat sushi and ponder more about my life and the next step. I texted dad about moving out to Oregon for awhile again. Depending on what happens with the band.
I just have the urge to get away for awhile again. Last time that happened it reset everything in my life, and mostly in good ways.

Stay tuned, soon all will be revealed. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment