Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reacknowledge

I tried a new karaoke spot tonight. It was actually, like, REALLY fun. I was seriously shaing before my first song. I was mildly intimidated. Evrybody in the bar seemed to know everybody, seemed to have a click. However, I got up despite and sang "Call Me When You're Sober" by Evanescence. It was warmly received by both the karaoke peeps and the host.
The host was high energy, he knew compuhost, and was a lot of fun. His name was Joe. Bonus points. I liked him right away, even though it takes some effort for me to like a karaoke host. He beat down my doubts. He was good. :)
The night seemed shorter than usual. I sang three times, as did all the good singers. I was in Fremont. I enoyed life there, in my fav part of Seattle. Started learning the scenery. Watched many a row team go by before sunset. It was great.

Eventually I came home, and here I am. Monday night. Living in the moment. Living for me. That's a great thing.

I have nothing else to offer tonight. I lived to my fullest. I enoyed my beautiful day. I spent it in my company, and I'm not bad company. Always good to reacknowledge. :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course you're not bad company. I'd hang out with you if we didn't live completely across the fucking country from each other.

    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you? What's going on? I worry.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete