Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ground Zero

Here we are back at ground zero.

Hi, it's me, Kat Skratch. Thanks for following me over from "More Than I've Said Before."

There are a few different reasons I've chosen to switch locations in blog land.
As I said before, I felt the other one was compromised, mostly by the bad idea I had of giving the addy to my boyfriend Johnny, to show him all the entries I gushed about him in. That totally backfired and he felt like he became the bad guy. (I still say wtf to this, because I really don't understand it.)

I also gave the addy to Amber, Johnny's best friend for the same purpose. To show her I cared for her genuinely and that blog was where my real thoughts, life and feelings were. There is much to catch you up on when it comes to her.

I put everything out there until recently. I bared my soul on a deeper level, as I would have a journal, or to my best friend. But it seems even the people in my life couldn't exactly take anything I said the way it was meant.
Moving forward no one in my life except for those who have no association in my real life will have this address. I'm welcome back my readers who have decided to follow the ride, and find out the other things I've left out since July of last year. There is a bit.
As always, please take it with compassion, and know I am a real person with real feelings and this is my continuing quest on being the better me.

Sending love and brilliance your way friends.

Welcome to my Little Idiotic Life. :)

2 comments:

  1. Found you through the SB - love to follow other train wrecks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Welcome to it!
    I always appreciate new readers. :) And always try to respond to comments!
    Thanks for finding me!

    Kat :D

    ReplyDelete