Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drunk

Drunk.

Yes, drunk drunk drunk.

Whatever.

California had a few moments. They were lovely. And a lot not.

Bah. Humbug.

Had fun moments with my friends tonight. Drowned my troubles in vodka (as usual.)

Put the old ring on my finger. Reminisced about times I was someone people wanted.

Have to go to my therapist tomorrow. Maybe that's why I'm writing drunk. Not sure exactly what to say... Kinda fell apart last time. Exposed more than ever about my past... Now that the withdrawl is (mostly) under control I probably can keep it in check. ((Spirit First))

Making new friends is great. The fucking cold I picked up in Cali? Killed me for a few days. I'm still sick. This is me teaching myself how to fight through immune problems. Meh. It still sucks.

Positivity to come tomorrow. Seriously. I'm not down tonight, I just forgot what it is I wanted to say on the positive end of things. I'll write more when I figure it out. Muah!

2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to be down when I am drunk. It's supposed to be a depressant, but not for me. My body chemistry is all fucked up.

    Love,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me fucking too. Man I was just WASTED when I posted this.

    It's the first time I have been downright shit faced in many months.

    Mazeltov!

    ReplyDelete