Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blaaaaaah

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPxPxQRs5zv3-igWmsM9eRKdXz3qh7KsSN0ule0C674KzbHo1-SXu9MQ5sZAhXPEIiDxNY3Tlf0Wpa01vA55xo7lJ1FCjo9v-UzUM8gsmHt1QIAIEl72k2UhR_fMr3_VenwiVD4ZK5AOU/s400/Taurus+tattoo.jpg

K that's just so I have it written down somehwere.

Scott and I made up. He realized what an asshole he was being and apologized.

Then I got some of the most exciting news!!! One of my favorite shows on television is "Ghost Adventures" and the people who do it came to town and thanks to my lovely friend Brian I got to meet them, act like a total fan tard and get pix. I was GIDDY AS HELL.
I've met more than a few famous people in my time and this is the first time I was nervous about it. (Ok second. First was Lance from N Sync, but hey, I used to say I was gunna marry his beautiful gay ass.)
They were super nice, and then I managed to sneak into the tour and actually go through the paranormal experience with them which was awesome. But Freaky. I was touched on 2 seperate occasions by spirits and we recorded a wicked E.V.P Which said "here... we're here" I got the goosebumps and at some point the voice box called me a bitch. I was shocked. Well, I was provoking the spirit pretty badly. Anyway I was so high on life again that night. Haven't felt like that since The Dreaming played Studio Seven.

Met some nice people as usual. Hopefully I'll run into them in my ghost travels again.

Ended up dropping X with Sarah and Jay which was a funny and interesting night in and of itself but that was last weekend. Felt fine the next day.

I'm exhausted after 3 hours of sleep, and there was a lot more that happened. Don't know if I'm gunna be part of "sweet freak" anymore, but there are a couple other bands that are interested in me so we will see... Plus I wanna start something cool too.

I'm eating healthier again. Drinking again. Getting pierced again. Booking again.

I still have moments where I break down and miss Johnny pretty badly, and I drunk texted him a few nights ago about how I miss him. I apologized the next day. Most days I'm ok now. I'm opening my heart to new people.

Even though I get screwed more than the positivity I push through the muck and hope.

I want my simple life back. Sarah decribed my life as as "unstopable momentum" and somehow that makes sense.

Rest sucks.

First therapy tomorrow, wish me luck. It's time to try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment